Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week Nine: Synthesis

The sun began to rise into the sky as I awoke from my slumber due to the nudging from my dog. She may be known as Nami. Her and I stroll around the block so that she may relieve herself of her morning dues. Her and I determine how to wake up our third family member, who is  known as Emil. We partake in our breakfast meals. To prepare for school, I search for my book bag and school supplies and take the bicycle to school.  there TCM teaches me how chinese medicine is applied to humans and how it may interact with western medicine.  Around sunrise, I began the journey home with my bicycle.  Nami greets me with a warm welcome home and we share our final meal of the day together.  We take another stroll around the block, so that Nami may be prepared for sleeping through the night.  By nightfall Emil returns home to discover Nami and I sleeping soundly.


By synthesizing physics with pictorial language, we stand to gain a great wealth of knowledge.   The English language  is based off a sound based writing system.  This system doesn't have enough room to supporting consciousness within knowledge, communication between and among generations, and in time the accumulation of knowledge is unable to develop. English restricts our freedom to clearly express our thought. Meanwhile Chinese uses a pictorial writing system.  This system allows images to represent and retain the original meaning of a Chinese character.  Chinese is able to retain consciousness in knowledge, makes communication among generations possible, and the accumulation of knowledge is able to proceed.  Chinese supports and  allows many different meanings to be interpreted just from a character. this thought process helps to stimulate the mind. By combining a pictorial writing system with physics, physicists are able to clearly reflect their ideas without constraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment